Saturday 29 July 2017

Cock Blocker Blog

Cock blockers are usually this big, but mine is much, MUCH BIGGER.


I tried to order my cock blocker online from China, but my ad blocker blocked it.

I called the company to ship it directly, but Customs blocked my cock blocker.

I called the White House to ask them where they all got their cock blockers, but they blocked my call.

Why is everyone blocking my cock blocker?

I tried to make my own cock blocker, but suffered from a mental blocker.

Naturally, I thought I would write a great cock blog about it, but suffered from writer's blocker.

Someday, I'll unblock my cock blocker. And I'll know how to use it, because I've been around the blocker a few times.


Warning: This blog is rated "C" for crass.
This blog has been blocked in 1,234 countries, 7 planets and 13 solar systems.