Saturday 10 June 2017

Frequent Flier Points


I wish I had frequent flier points, like everyone else. I can't afford to go anywhere, so what's the frequent flier point of it?

I'm a huge collector of frequent walker points. Every time I walk somewhere, I build up points to… walk even further. For free!

What a fantastic program. I can walk anywhere I want – for FREE.

Do I feel like walking to Australia? No problem. I just start walking. For FREE.

"Hi, I'd like to cash in some walker points to go to Australia."

"No problem, have fun."

It's that easy.

And get this – I can leave anytime I want. No blackout dates. No being down graded to crawling or using crutches. No last-minute cancelling of the walk and being forcibly removed from the sidewalk with a broken jaw, sprained ankles and a public dressing down.

I almost feel guilty that I'm scamming them.

Gotta go. Have my bags packed for Espiritu Santo. My legs leave early in the morning.

I'll write.