Thursday 2 February 2017

The Wal




Well, colour me embarrassed. I thought DJ Trump's wall was some kind of tribute to Pink Floyd.

It's an actual wall. But what will it look like?

If I were building it, I would have 1,954 miles of…Walmart stores.

Walmarts………………as far the bad hombres can see………………

With Walmart, you get your Wal, and your mart.

All the Walmarts would face Mexico, making it easy for hombres to go in and spend their hard earned drug pesos. The Mart part pays for the Wal part.

Think about it. Thousands of rapists and drug dealers make their way to the border, realize they can't get past the Wal, and think, "Shit, while I'm here I might as well pick up some baking soda, car batteries, and a good polypropylene rope for hanging people."

DJ Trump has been very sketchy on specifics, but the detail is in the retail.

Security doesn't get any more American than the Wal.