Friday 25 November 2016

Aspirin Ache



I was at the drug store looking for a pain reliever the other day.

It's a good thing they have 32,000 different kinds of pain pills because I got a headache trying to pick the right one.

I took the pills specifically for people who spend an hour trying to decide on one product.

Then my legs started to hurt from all the standing, so I swallowed pills for people who use their legs a lot while shopping.

Next were my arms, from lifting all the various bottles. Arm-lifting pain pills did the trick.

Eye pain – from reading the microscopic instructions. Eye pain pills.

The worst pain was making-a-decision pain, from having to make all those purchasing decisions.

Oh, and paying pain. Pain relief relieves you of a lot of money.

Now I'm all do#@^%$p%*@ed up.